13th International Conference on the Recycling & Recovery of Plastics
The next edition of IdentiPlast, PlasticsEurope international conference on the recycling and recovery of plastics, will take place at the MuseumsQuartier in Vienna on 22-23 February 2017, with Circular Economy being the guiding theme.
The programme of the event is taking shape, featuring lively debates and contributions from:
- Environment ministries/agencies
- European Commission
- Municipal authorities
- International plastics organisations
- Plastics manufacturing industry
- Recycling and recovery organisations
- Value chain and application sectors (automotive, packaging, electronics)
If you want to learn more about the emerging trends in plastics recycling and recovery and meet with various stakeholders in this field, REGISTER to IdentiPlast 2017.
Please note that this information has expired.